Virility Ex is a natural penis enlargement supplement designed to increase sexual stamina and increase penis length naturally. This product is quite potent, and has been highly effective for many men who have given it a try. Virility Ex is far from being a placebo; it contains potent herbs that have real, scientifically substantiated effects on the body. Virility Ex ingredients include yohimbe, American ginseng, Asian ginseng, cayenne, catauba bark, L-arginine, niacin, ginger root, and other herbs that act as aphrodisiacs, boost natural testosterone production, and promote healthy blood flow to your penis during sex for a bigger, harder, and longer-lasting erection.
However, because these herbal virility pills really do work, they also have the potential to create a few side effects that you should be aware of before you decide to try them. If you’re ever unsure about whether you should take an herbal supplement, be sure to talk to your doctor first to make sure you aren’t at risk of adverse side effects or harmful drug interactions.
Virility pills’ side effects are usually fairly benign, but it’s definitely something that you should be aware of before taking these types of supplements. Some individuals may be at a higher risk of experiencing these side effects than others, due to individual health factors. The following key ingredients in Virility Ex are known to cause side effects in some individuals.
- Yohimbe is a tropical African plant that contains a stimulant compound called yohimbine. This compound stimulates the release of norepinephrine in the brain, and is known to act as an aphrodisiac that increases your sex drive. It also acts to increase blood flow to the penis. If you have any type of pre-existing heart or blood pressure conditions, you should avoid any products containing yohimbine.
- The dick pills also contain both American ginseng and Asian ginseng, two closely related plants with a long and venerable history of medicinal use. Ginseng helps to improve blood flow, a major component in achieving a big penis and longer-lasting erections. However, if you have any cardiovascular problems or are taking blood thinners, you may want to avoid taking sex enhancement pills that contain ginseng.
- Allergic reactions. With any herbal supplement, there’s always a small chance that you could have some sort of any allergic reaction to one or more ingredients. Be sure to check the ingredients list to avoid the chance of allergic Virility Ex side effects, and if you experience symptoms like swelling, fever, or other autoimmune responses, seek medical attention immediately.
Although natural male enhancement supplements have few adverse side effects, they can interact with certain medications, causing severe health problems. If you’re on certain medications, you should avoid taking these pills. If you’re unsure about whether your medications might interact with products like dick pills, always consult with a medical professional before taking any over-the-counter supplements. Some of the medications that are known to interact adversely with Virility Ex include:
- Blood thinners. Because this product has vasodilation effects, meaning it increases blood flow to the spongy tissues of the penis to promote a strong erection, it should never be combined with other drugs that affect your blood. Common blood thinners like warfarin and phenelzine should never be combined with Virility Ex, nor should they be combined with individual active ingredients like yohimbe or ginseng.
- Stimulant medications. Yohimbe, one of the main active ingredients in Virility Ex, is a potent stimulant. There is a variety of prescription and over the counter medications that should not be combined with Yohimbe. Some of the most common include ADHD medications, like methylphenidate (Ritalin and Concerta) and dextroamphetamine (Dexedrine and Adderall). Another prescription stimulant is bupropion (Wellbutrin), a common antidepressant. Combining these drugs with yohimbe can result in having too many stimulants in your system, which causes irritability, anxiety, elevated blood pressure and heart rate, jitteriness, and other adverse side effects. If you’re sensitive to caffeine, you should also be careful combining Virility Ex with over the counter weight loss supplements like Hydroxycut, which also contain stimulants.
- Lamotrigine (Lamictal) is an anticonvulsant. It’s used to control epilepsy, as well as to stabilize mood in people who have bipolar disorder. Lamotrigine is known to interact with ginseng, so it should not be combined with male enhancement supplements containing this plant or its extracts.
- This cancer drug can interact adversely with ginseng, potentially harming your liver. It should not be combined with Virility Ex or similar products.